- Gratten J, Visscher PM, Mowry BJ and Wray NR (2013) Interpreting the role of de novo protein-coding mutations in neuropsychiatric disease. Nat Genet 45:234-238.
- Mowry BJ and Gratten J (2013) The emerging spectrum of allelic variation in schizophrenia: current evidence and strategies for the identification and functional characterization of common and rare variants. Mol Psychiatry 18:38-52.
- Fanous AH, …, Mowry BJ, … Levinson DF (2012) Genome-wide association study of clinical dimensions of schizophrenia: polygenic effect on disorganized symptoms. Am J Psychiatry 169:1309-17.
- Levinson, D.F. et al. Genome-wide Association Study of Multiplex Schizophrenia Pedigrees. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2012; 169(9): 963-973.
- Weickert, C., Tiwari, Y., Schofield, P., Mowry B. & Fullerton, J. Schizophrenia-associated HapICE haplotype is associated with increased NRG1 Type III expression and high nucleotide diversity. Translational Psychiatry (2012).
- McAuley, E. et al. Identification of Sialyltransferase 8B as a Generalized Susceptibility Gene for Psychotic and Mood Disorders on Chromosome 15q25-26. PLoS ONE, Accepted 02-05-12 (2012).
- McLean D, John S, Barrett R, McGrath J, Loa P, Thara R and Mowry B (2012) Refining clinical phenotypes by contrasting ethnically different populations with schizophrenia from Australia, India and Sarawak. Psychiatry Res 196:194-200.
- Lee, S.H. et al. Estimating the proportion of variation in susceptibility to schizophrenia captured by common SNPs. Nature Genetics 44, 247-250 (2012).
- Sullivan, P. Don’t give up on GWAS. Mol Psychiatry 17, 2-3 (2012).
- McLean, D., Gladman, B. & Mowry, B. Significant relationship between lifetime alcohol use disorders and suicide attempts in an Australian schizophrenia sample. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 46, 132-140 (2012).
- Ragan C, Mowry BJ and Bauer DC (2012) Hybridization-based reconstruction of small non-coding RNA transcripts from deep sequencing data. Nucleic Acids Res 40:7633-43.
- Mowry BJ and Gratten J. (In press) The emerging spectrum of allelic variation in schizophrenia: current evidence and strategies for the identification and functional characterization of common and rare variants. Molecular psychiatry (2012) doi:10.1038/mp.2012.34